Mr. Jeffrey A. Deutch is the Managing Partner of the Boca Raton office of Broad and Cassel and a member of the Firm's Management Committee and a member of the Firm's Real Estate Practice Group. He opened the Boca Raton office of the Firm and has been instrumental in building that office to its current size and stature.
Mr. Deutch is a past president of B’nai Torah Congregation in Boca Raton and for several years served as Director of Equity Bank, in Delray Beach, Florida.
- Mr. Deutch’s area of focus is in negotiating and documenting real estate business transactions. He has significant experience with the financing of real estate through joint ventures and mortgage financing with institutional lenders and equity partners throughout the United States.
- Mr. Deutch has represented developers of apartment communities throughout the United States. Mr. Deutch has served as counsel to developers who have successfully developed, owned and operated in excess of 50,000 rental units.
- Mr. Deutch has served as counsel to developers, purchasers and sellers of all types of commercial properties. He has represented developers of “for-sale” residential communities within Florida, representing in excess of 4,000 units sold throughout South Florida.
- Mr. Deutch has handled numerous substantial transactions during his 35 + year career at Broad and Cassel. His clients range from individual entrepreneurs to New York Stock Exchange companies. Mr. Deutch has served as counsel in transactions involving single properties to multi-property, multi-state transactions.
- An AV Preeminent®-rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell, Mr. Deutch was recognized in the 2007-2017 editions of the top legal guide "The Best Lawyers in America," published by Woodward and White. In 2013 - 2016, he was recognized in Chambers USA: A Guide to America’s Leading Business Lawyers. He was also designated a "Florida Super Lawyer" by Super Lawyers magazine for eleven consecutive years, and in 2008 and 2009 he was designated a "Florida Legal Elite" in Florida Trend Magazine by his peers in Real Estate, an honor awarded to less than 2 percent of the Florida Bar. And in 2009 he was named in Legal 500, a legal reference guide, for his "superior intelligence and professionalism."
- He was named a finalist for the 2012 Daily Business Review Top Dealmakers of the Year Award in the industrial real estate category.