Mr. Charles Stratton is a Partner in the Tallahassee office of Broad and Cassel. He is the Chairman of the Firm's Eminent Domain Practice Group.
He volunteers time and resources to a number of local Tallahassee charitable and community interests.
- Mr. Stratton’s previous experience with the Florida Department of Transportation gave him the opportunity to handle thousands of eminent domain cases. He started as a trial attorney and subsequently supervised eminent domain attorneys in two of the Department of Transportation's six districts and later became the Chief Eminent Domain Attorney.
- Mr. Stratton has been involved in significant eminent domain cases throughout the State and dozens of jury trials.
- Among Mr. Stratton’s notable clients are Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Church’s Chicken, Chili’s, Red Roof Inn, Motel 6, Jiffy Lube and Wachovia Bank.
- Mr. Stratton also represents home owners and small business owners, as well as owners of vacant land.
- He was recognized in 2007 - 2017 by the top legal guide "The Best Lawyers in America," published by Woodward and White and designated a "Florida Super Lawyer" by Super Lawyers magazine in 2006 and 2009-2016.
- Mr. Stratton is an AV Preeminent®-rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell, achieving the agency’s highest marks for both competency and ethics.