Christopher Staller P.A.
Mr. Christopher Staller is a Partner in the Miami office of Broad and Cassel. He is a member of the Real Estate, Banking and Institutional Lending and Special Assets Practice Groups.
Mr. Staller is active in various community and professional organizations.
- Mr. Staller's practice involves the represention of institutional and non-institutional lenders in connection with the financing of sophisticated commercial transactions.
- He has provided counsel to borrowers, lenders and asset managers in workouts, restructurings and foreclosures.
- Mr. Staller has represented borrowers, lenders and asset managers in connection with the sale and acquisition of loan documents and REO properties, as well as related special asset needs such as forbearance agreements, short-sales and deed-in-lieu of foreclosure agreements.
- His practice also involves the representation of clients in all aspects of commercial real estate matters.
- Mr. Staller has extensive experience in the acquisition, disposition, financing, and development of commercial and residential real estate projects, including apartment projects, office and warehouse buildings and shopping centers.
- He has assisted clients with commercial leases and has also represented shopping center and mall developers in connection with the leasing of shopping center and mall properties.
- Mr. Staller graduated in the top seven percent of his class from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, and served as an Associate Editor for the Nova Law Review.
- He has a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Miami, School of Business Administration.
- Mr. Staller is a member of the Golden Key National Honor Society, Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society, Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, and the 2006 class of the Leadership Boca division of the Greater Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce.
- Mr. Staller was named a finalist for the 2012 Daily Business Review Top Dealmakers of the Year Award in the industrial real estate category. He was most recently recognized as one of the "Attorneys to Watch in 2014" by the Palm Beach County Edition of Attorney at Law magazine.
Honors and Awards
Recognized as one of the "Attorneys to Watch in 2014" by the Palm Beach County Edition of Attorney at Law magazine