Mr. Christopher Staller is a Partner in the Miami office of Broad and Cassel. He is a member of the Real Estate, Banking and Institutional Lending and Special Assets Practice Groups.
- Mr. Staller's practice involves the representation of clients in all aspects of commercial real estate matters.
- Mr. Staller has extensive experience in the acquisition, disposition, financing, and development of commercial and residential real estate projects, including apartment projects, office and warehouse buildings and shopping centers.
- Mr. Staller has assisted clients with commercial leases and has also represented shopping center and mall developers in connection with the leasing of shopping center and mall properties.
- Mr. Staller has represented institutional and non-institutional lenders in connection with the financing of sophisticated commercial transactions.
- Mr. Staller has provided counsel to borrowers, lenders and asset managers in workouts, restructurings and foreclosures.
- Mr. Staller has represented borrowers, lenders and asset managers in connection with the sale and acquisition of loan documents and REO properties, as well as related special asset needs such as forbearance agreements, short-sales and deed-in-lieu of foreclosure agreements.
- He holds an AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell, a testament to the fact that his peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence.
- Mr. Staller was named a finalist for the 2012 Daily Business Review Top Dealmakers of the Year Award in the industrial real estate category. He was named a "Florida Legal Elite Up & Comer" by Florida Trend magazine and recognized as one of the "Attorneys to Watch in 2014" by the Palm Beach County Edition of Attorney at Law magazine.
- Mr. Staller is a gradudate of the Greater Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce Leadership Boca.