“Broad and Cassel is a firm where associates are given the opportunity to take on as much responsibility as they can handle and work for exceptional clients on sophisticated deals.” – Aleas Koos, Associate
Are you an attorney:
- Looking to take the next step in your career?
- Ready to build or expand your practice?
- Searching for a job where you can achieve the perfect balance between personal and professional demands?
- Looking for the opportunity to be mentored by some of the brightest legal talent in the state and country?
Then Broad and Cassel is the perfect place for you!
Broad and Cassel provides our lawyers with:
- An entrepreneurial environment: Every attorney at the Firm has different strengths and a unique perspective, and we understand how important it is to foster career growth based on the individual. The opportunities for advancement within the Firm are entirely based on each person’s goals, strengths and interests.
- Business development resources: Each lawyer sits down with our marketing team and creates a personalized business plan to help them set the course toward achieving their goals.
- A collaborative and professional work environment: Teamwork is essential to successfully completing projects and growing as professionals. We encourage all of our attorneys to seek guidance and feedback from others to improve the quality of their work. By promoting an office setting which values communication and collaboration between individuals, we aim to provide our clients with the highest quality work product at all times.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion: Our Firm has a proven commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe that having a diverse workforce enables us to bring a broader perspective to the problems our clients face. Additionally, we have been recognized for our efforts to promote diversity in the community through targeted sponsorships and leadership positions in women’s and minority-based organizations.
- Work-life balance: The Firm recognizes that lawyers are people too! They want the opportunity to feel professionally fulfilled, but also the ability to achieve personal success. Whether it is spending time with their families or being involved in an organization that is important to them, we strive to give our attorneys the best of both worlds.
- Mentoring and constructive feedback from the best in the field: We recognize that mentoring and feedback are an essential component of every attorney’s professional development. For this reason, we provide an environment where each of our attorneys can flourish through a comprehensive attorney development program that is comprised of varied work assignments, formal and informal training, and mentoring. We also strive to deliver comprehensive and constructive annual evaluations.
Ready to take your career to the next level by joining the Broad and Cassel team? Click here to see our current openings. By clicking this link, you acknowledge that you are leaving Broad and Cassel’s website and are being redirected to a third-party website. Broad and Cassel is not responsible for the content or security of third-party sites. Any information that you submit to Broad and Cassel via the third-party website may not encrypted. Also, please be aware that the security and privacy policies on third-party sites may be different than Broad and Cassel policies.
To maintain the integrity of the recruiting process, we respectfully request that all resumes are submitted through this site and are not directed to individual attorneys or staff members of the Firm. Please be aware that Broad and Cassel does not accept unsolicited resumes submitted by recruiting firms.
Broad and Cassel offers competitive compensation and a benefits package which includes:
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Ten paid holidays per year
- 401(k) with employer match
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Firm-paid Life Insurance & AD&D
“I was drawn to Broad and Cassel because of its reputation for working on the most interesting real estate transactions in Central Florida. Within a week of joining the firm, I had the opportunity to work on those transactions. Broad and Cassel is a firm where associates are given the opportunity to take on as much responsibility as they can handle and work for exceptional clients on sophisticated deals.”– Aleas Koos, Associate
“As a Florida native, I was initially drawn to Broad and Cassel because its reputation throughout the State of Florida is impeccable. During my first year of practice, I was placed as second chair on numerous cases. This gave me an invaluable immersion in the practice of business litigation. The partners at the firm have allowed me to develop and grow as a lawyer while providing vital guidance and opportunities along the way.”– Samuel Bookhardt, Associate